Friday, September 13, 2013

The Beautiful Laura! // Provo, Utah

Laura has asked if I could take a few head shots for her and I was like YES!!!! Knowing two things 1. that the pictures would turn out awesome because she is BEAUTIFUL 2. I knew that I could take a few pictures that were more than just head shots! Seriously Laura is just so beautiful inside and out. She is the kind of person that you feel really comfortable around and is just genuinely nice. When you meet her you can just tell that she really cares about what you are saying and she is interested.

Laura is a certified Yoga instructor and personal trainer! She is in such amazing shape! She really knows her stuff when it comes to personal health and wellness. Not only does she well educated but she really enjoys sharing that knowledge with others. Being able to teach yoga and personal training, I think, really helps her to share that with others.

The First time I met Laura I was very impressed by her and I thought I think she would make a good friend, turns out that is true. It helps that she is just very nice. Laura is also SUPER devoted to serving the Lord and making sure she is doing things that are pleasing to Him. You can just see the light she has because of her great desires to learn from the Savior. So thankful for someone who is a great example of a true Christian and being faithful.

Thank you Laura for asking me to take these for you, it was seriously such a pleasure! OOOOH and I have to mention on kind of embarrassing thing. I have this lovely Pelican case for all my millions of SD cards. When I got to the photoshoot I couldn't find my case!! I was soooo embarrassed. My husband had taken them out for a video project he was going. Thankful Laura saved the saved the day and have a SD card for me to borrow! She was so patient and nice about it while I was just feeling so unprofessional and thinking she might take by wanting me to take pictures of her. But as you can see, I over worried! haha :) Well take a look!










These pictures were shot with my Canon 6D with the 70-200 F/2.8 L lens! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE