Saturday, September 7, 2013

Steve & Cathryn's Wedding // Sundance, Utah

Yesterday I had an awesome opportunity to photograph a destination wedding in Sundance. Sundance is one of the most beautiful places in Northern, Utah! You can just look at these pictures and tell how GORGEOUS it is! Also another cool fact, to the North the sky was super moody and to the South it was gorgeously blue. That added a good variety to these images. 

I had a friend of mine second shoot with me, her name is Amanda. It was so nice to have her there and I am sure she got equally great pictures! It is always great to have another photographer there with you, especially since I had never met the bride and groom face to face until yesterday. 

Thank you so much Steve and Cathryn for allowing me be apart of your special day. You two are beautiful together and I know that you life will be filled with love and happiness!
















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, lovely couple, congratulations and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

SHARE