Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baby A // Bountiful, Utah

Alright people this baby is THE cutest little baby and such a peaceful sleeper! Seriously! She was super easy to take pictures of. It was a great opportunity to play around with newborn photography, which I don't actually get to do every often. This little girls mom I grew up with her family, a little bite. They are an awesome family, who I look up to A LOT. This family is solid and truly have a desire to always serve the Lord. Brittany, mom of baby A, is one of the sweetest girls. I remember when I met her like 5 years ago I thought she had a very easy to get a long personality, that is just genuinely interested and caring. This attribute is certainly got from her mother. Another thing that really impressed me with Brittany is how kind she is to her children and you can tell just by the way she looks at them that she really loves and cares for them. I won't understand the love of a mother until I am one myself, but there are people like Brittany who let me pick into it for a second and see the joys that come.

Thank you Austin and Brittany for letting me take pictures of your previous angel. I know that she will grow up to be a great women one day, because of your example and the spirit that is felt in your house.



A little glimpse of the love Brittany has for her little girl




No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE