Friday, October 25, 2013

Heiniger Family // Apline Loop, Utah

I seriously had so much fun photographing this family, they are absolutely ADORABLE, especially their daughters Christeen and Elizabeth. I really loved their free spirit.

Heidiann and her husband make such wonderful and patient parents. Honestly I was really impressed by their nature as parents. I could tell that they reflected the light of Christ in their relationship and parenting. That is one thing I love about photography is observe parents and how they react to their children.

I learned a very important lesson when I photographed Elizabeth, don't take you stuffed animal from her, even if you are trying to use it as a tool to get her to smile! haha I honestly felt so bad, and I have learned my lesson not to take children's special toys from them. The site of me made he cry. Poor girl! Then we traveled to another location and things changed. She must had forgot about me because she was TOTALLY happy after that. So glad for how easy she was to forgive and forget.

Christeen had to be the CUTEST and funniest little girl! Seriously she stole my heart by the end of this session, seriously just adorable! My favorite picture of her is her hand up to her lips shhhhing! Adorable! Both girls were so photogenic and adorable. Loved those two girls!














No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE