Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Fairbanks Family // American Fork, UT

I met Jen a few weeks ago when a bunch of us photographers ladies got together to get some head shots! It was super fun and I really LOVED getting to know Jen! She is super cute and super fun. The Fairbanks consists of Dad and Mom and 4 boys. I would say cute little boys, but one is not little. They all photograph SUPER well and are just cute cute! I can tell that there are lots of girls going to chase after these boys, if not now, certainly int he future!! At the end I totally got their names totally down, which is an accomplishment!

Jen picked a beautiful location, which I knew she would. As photographers you know the best places to photograph people, and Tibble Fork Reservior is one of my favorite places to photograph people. Thanks for picking this location!

On a side note, obviously photography is something that helps us come together, I just LOVE the photography world. This is her photography, click here for Fairbanks photography. She does beautiful family work. Just lovely and cute!

Anyway, thank you for asking me to take these pictures for you. It is because of people like the Fairbanks that I get to do one of the things I love the most. Your family is just adorable in every way!








1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love them!! You are amazing Kristina! What a treat to know you AND have you take our pictures. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

SHARE