Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Morris Family // American Fork, Utah

I photographed this family nearly a year ago when their little baby was born! They are such a cute family and just fun to be around. Melissa and I knew each other back in Washington and we both moved to Utah because of school and stayed here because of husbands and such. Melissa is just super sweet and very quite. I always looked up to Melissa growing up, because she is a little older than me. I always thought how positive she was and beautiful as well. Melissa is such a great mother! Brady is also a great father. These two make quite a pair in partnering. It was super fun to observe them!

Thank you so much Melissa for asking me to take your family pictures! Your family is just adorable!







No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE