Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Bills Family // American Fork, Utah

Guess what???? It is the time of year when I make my husband go out with me and take pictures together! Are you tired of these yet? I probably will never be tired of this, because I seriously love photography and I personally believe that taking pictures is super important! Maybe not as often as we do, but at least once a year. I love photographing the current stage of life and the current weather that we are experiencing.

 I have never really been too much of a fan of snow, but I am kind of digging it right now! Seriously, I love that we can drive up to the mountains and find snow! We are lucky that Utah hasn't hit snow yet, which is amazing!!!!!

I hope that you enjoy these few pictures. We just quickly took a few of them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE