Monday, August 26, 2013

5 Year Anniversary Pictures // Covington, Washington

My brother, Michael, and his wife, Tawni, have been married for five years next month!! I am so very thankful to have the opportunity to capture the love that that have for one another. I cannot believe that it has already been five years! I remember growing up and Michael, Michelle (my twin), and I were like best friends and we always played with each other. I think that it helped that we were all so close in age. It always was fun growing up.

I remember the very first day I met Tawni, which was seriously a day I will never forget. Tawni and Michael were living in Arizona at the time. Michael was able to get a little more time off than Tawni, so Michael visited Washington a little sooner. Anyway, we ended up picking Tawni up from the airport. Michael and I didn't know how to get to the airport, but Michelle did. She was super confident that she new exactly how to get there. Well we headed off to the airport. As we were on the highway enjoying each others company suddenly Michelle yells, after passing an exit, oh that is the exit!!!! Right when she said that Michael drives the truck through the grassy shoulder onto the exit!! We were seriously laughing our heads off! I also remember as we were driving to pick Tawni up and we were asking Michael about her, he said the nicest things about her. He was telling us how beautiful he thought she was and how he didn't really like that she thought she wasn't attractive. When he said that I thought, is this my brother? That is so romantic! haha! Anyway, Michael and Tawni are just so precious together and the first day I met her was a great experience for me. 

Lastly, I want to thank Michael and Tawni for allowing me to capture the love they share. May your love forever be strong and faithful.















No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE