Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thomas & Kelli Wedding // Logan, Utah Temple

I first want to start off and thank Thomas and Kelli for letting me photograph their special day, being sealed for time and all eternity in the Logan Utah Temple. What a great opportunity it was to photograph the warm feeling that comes when two are united for eternity. Thank you very much!!

I actually know Kelli from growing up, well her family more of less.  One of my REALLY good friends growing up is her little sister, Karma, so when Kelli asked me to photograph her wedding I was exciting because 1. I LOVE photographing weddings and 2. I LOVE her family so much! They are such great people! It was seriously so fun to see Kelli's family, after not seeing them for a long time. What I thought also awesome was I saw Karma, which I had not seen in years!! I think it has been at least 6 year since I had talked to her. What a great day!

Congrats Thomas and Kelli for getting sealed! May God bless you with continuing happiness and love.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE