Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Barton Family // Maternity Session // Utah

Brooke has been a really good friend of mine for quite some time. I moved my senior year and she was instantly super nice to me! Brooke is super friendly and has a gift to be friends with anyone. What a great opportunity I had to take their family pictures.

Brooke makes a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman, as you can see! I hope I look as amazing as she does when we starting having children. Brooke is just beautiful inside and out and will make a great mother of two beautiful children!

 Dugan is their little boy who is full of energy! I was so thankful for an awesome husband who was able to make him laugh and smile. Such a cute family! Good luck in Washington you guys!!

OH and they are having a sweet little girl and will be having her in September! YAY for bumps and babies!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE