Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First Home Pictures // Vineyard, Utah // Confessions of a House Owner

My husband and I got married a little over a year ago and right then we decided that we needed to buy a house ASAP! We didn't want to put money down the drain renting and we knew that owning a house is a great thing to accomplish for our future.

After looking for a year we had finally found the home that we wanted to start our family and our dreams in! It's a cute little four bedroom home with lots of storage space, and an unfinished basement for growing room! I love the idea that we could do whatever we like to the basement part. Another thing that we loved about this place, is the location. We are SUPER close to a lake and farming fields are all around us. Seriously I feel like I am in a small town, which we are! I love looking out my windows and seeing the mountains. I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am for this house.

I know that we would not be able to purchase this house, unless Heavenly Father had a hand in it. I am very thankful for a job in order to purchase this house, and I know that God lead me to the current job I have. I work from home and have a very flexible schedule. Anyway, I cannot express enough the love that I have felt from my Savior as we have purchased this house. We could have not done it with out him.

Here are some pictures that I took of my husband and I. One day when we get new furniture and such I will show pictures of the finished product. But I think we will be buying those things a little at a time.

Oh and did I mention I LOVE being married and a home owner!










1 comment:

SHARE