Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

Steven and I went on a hiking date together to Stewart Falls! It is such a beautiful place, especially this time of year.  Fall would have to be my favorite time of year because of the colors and temperature! I will be sad when it will leave.

Another thing I enjoyed about this Hike was the calm and serenity I felt.  I don't know how someone can look at these creations and think there is no God.  I know there is because this world is so beautiful and inspiring!






Here are some pictures of Gods beauty! I am thankful I was able to capture them with my camera! I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!! Now I wish I was in Utah even more! We've been having tons of cloudy, rainy days and not many trees have changed their colors yet.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE