Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Family of Three // The Lunt Family

Family photography is always fun for me. Although I consider myself a wedding photographer, I love the occasional opportunity to take pictures of families. This cute little family has a very special place in my heart.

I met Catolyn over 2 years ago (can't believe it's been that long), in Texas. I served an 18 month mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I met Catolyn there and we instantly became friends. She is such a wonderful person with a strong belief in Jesus Christ. She has been a dear friend ever since my mission. Her and her family were visiting Utah and she asked if I could take her family pictures. I was very happy to agree because well they are such an adorable family AND she is such a good friend.

Thank you Catolyn for asking me to take these! You are such a beautiful person inside and out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE